About Dr. Grimshaw
- University of Michigan, B.S. 1971
- Columbia University, Pulitzer Graduate School of Journalism, M.S. 1972
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, M.D. 1979
Internship and Residency:
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center and the Hospital of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine: straight medicine July 1979 through June 1982.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, New York Medical College, 7/1/82 - 10/1/99
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, New York Medical College, 10/1/99 -
- Member, Admissions Committee, New York Medical College 11/97 -
- Attending, Hudson Valley Hospital Center at Peekskill / Cortlandt, Peekskill, N.Y. on staff since July 1, 1982
- Assistant Attending, Westchester County Medical Center Valhalla since 7/1/82
- American Board of Internal Medicine, September 15, 1982
- Added Qualifications in Geriatric Medicine, 1994
Professional Society Memberships:
- American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine, Fellow 1/1/00
- American Diabetes Association (member, professional section)
- Knapp, A.B., Grimshaw, R.S., Goldfarb, J.P., Farkas, P.S. and Rosenstreich, D.L. Cimetidine Induced Anaphylaxis; Annals of Internal Medicine 1982; 97:374-5.
- Liao, Z., Grimshaw, R.S. and Rosenstreich, D.L. Identification of a Specific Interleukin 1 Inhibitor in the Urine of Febrile Patients; J. Exp. Med. 1984; 159; 126-136.
- Grimshaw, R.S. News From the Office of Robert S. Grimshaw, Jr. M.D. Fall 1995 - present: Issues 1-55.
- Provider Recognition, With Distinction, American Diabetes Association/National Council on Quality Assurance, February 1999, ReRecognized 2/02-2/05
- Fellow, American College of Physicians 1/1/00 Named "one of the best" internists in Westchester, poll in Westchester Spotlight magazine, November 2001